Lavender Parfait or Love Potion
- sweetener of choice
- 1/16th tsp salt
- handful blueberries
- scant 2 1/2 T water (20g)
- 3 drops coconut extract (optional, but highly recommended)
- 1/2 serving agar base
Lavender Cream Instructions:
- First, make up the agar base. When it’s cooled, put 1/2 of it in a blender (or Magic Bullet) with all the other ingredients and blend away. Whip very well.
- Put it in the freezer for a few minutes prior to eating, so it’s super-cold.
Gluten Free Oatmeal
- 1 C gluten free steel cut oats
- 4 C water
- 1 tsp salt
GF Oatmeal Direction
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add salt and oatmeal.
- Cook for 45 minutes
- In a tall glass or parfait glass layer oatmeal, lavender cream, and cocoa nibs. Alternate two times.
- Serve and enjoy.