Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- 13g (2 tbs) Ground Flaxseed + 1/2 cup Water
- 185g (3/4 cup) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1+1/2 tsp Stevia Extract
- 120g (1 cup) Peanut Flour
- 120g (1 cup) Oat Flour
- 96g (1/2 cup) Homemade Vanilla Sugar
- 1 tsp Double-Acting Baking Powder
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 95g (5 tbs) 100% Fruit Spread*, swirled in
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8” brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flaxseed and water. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the applesauce and stevia extract.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut flour, oat flour, erythritol, baking powder and salt. Dump this over the wet ingredients and fold together.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and swirl in the fruit spread. Bake for 35 minutes, or until surface is firm when tapped. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice when cool and serve!