Raw Mango Lime and Fig Cake
• 2 cups Pecans (about 215 g)
• 2 pinches of pink Himalayan salt
• 1 teaspoon Mesquite powder
• 1 cup dry baby Figs, put in soaking water
• 1 teaspoon Agave nectar
- Soak the dry Figs in water for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, make a flour of the Pecans. Put in a bowl and set aside. Process the soaked Figs into a fig-paste.
- Add the pecan flour and rest of the ingredients and process until you have a dough ball. Press it into a spring pan and with your hands, form a crust.
- Even out the surface with a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to rest while you make the filling.
• 2 ripe mangos (a ripe mango smells of nectar)
• 1 cup Cashews, dry
• a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
• zest from one organic Lime
• 5 teaspoons Lime juice
• 2.5 tablespoons virgin Coconut oil
- If you have a powerful blender/food processor, just put all the ingredients in and process. Otherwise, grind the Cashews into a flour in a coffee grinder or food processor, then add the mango, lime and salt. Then add the Coconut oil and process some 30 sec more. Process until completely smooth.
- Pour the filling over the pie crust and put in the fridge while you make the kiwi-balls!
- Cut slices of the kiwi to place on top.